Be A Guest Blogger
Do you want to support your fellow YNPN Pittsburgh members while flexing your creative muscle? Join us as a guest blogger!
Please review the following guidelines to make sure your blog post meets our criteria. We encourage current YNPN Pittsburgh members to apply.
YNPN Pittsburgh Blog Submission Guidelines
- Be 100% original and not published anywhere else.
- Be well-written, clear, interesting, and above all, helpful to nonprofit professionals.
- Provide attribution for all data or statistics cited with a hyperlink.
- Include author’s name and job title.
- Does not include images (YNPN will provide if necessary).
- Be a maximum of 1,200 words.
- YNPN Pittsburgh reserves the right to reject contributions at its discretion.
- Guest contributors may link their published contribution to personal social media outlets.
- Editors reserve the right to edit, adapt, update, and republish contributions at their discretion.
- In rare cases, contributed posts may be removed from the blog.
- Although we would love to be able to compensate guest bloggers, we are a small nonprofit with an all-volunteer staff and are unable to do so.
- We want to hear a variety of ideas from a variety of voices! Don’t be shy about sending your submissions.
How to Submit:
Send your completed post to email@example.com with the subject line “YNPNPGH Blog pitch.” Please note that while we strive to respond to each inquiry in a timely manner, we are not always able to do so. Thank you for your interest in contributing to YNPN Pittsburgh’s Blog. We look forward to receiving your work.