Support the Sector
As a community-based nonprofit, YNPN is always looking to partner with others who are working to empower our region’s next generation of emerging leaders.
YNPN members are active, engaged, and community-minded. Help them get involved with your organization by offering exclusive member discounts, or consider becoming an event or membership partner. Email us today to explore partnership options.
- SPEAKERS: We connect our members to our region’s most influential nonprofit and social-sector leaders. Please consider joining us to share your insights and expertise.
- VENUES: We hold member events at a variety of locations in the greater Pittsburgh area. Would your business or organization be willing to host one of our nonprofit’s upcoming events?
- REFRESHMENTS: Please help us keep our mission-minded members fueled to serve with a donation of food or drinks!
- PROMOTERS: YNPN Pittsburgh seeks to serve our broad, diverse, and innovative nonprofit sector, and working with partners to promote our programs and events allows us to do so more effectively. Would you help by sharing a YNPN event on social media? Let us know if we can help promote one of your events!
- CO-HOSTS: We can throw a pretty good party, but know you’ve got a few tricks up your sleeve as well. Would your organization like to plan an event in conjunction with YNPN Pittsburgh? Let’s make it happen!
Organizations can purchase memberships at a discounted rate for their employees, interns, or volunteers. Support your emerging team members’ professional development and provide them with an opportunity to network with their peers in the field.
Thanks to our current Employer Membership Partners!
Thank you to recent partners:
- The Grantsmanship Center
- Fundraising Genius
- Pittsburgh Cultural Trust
- Bayer Center for Nonprofit Management