Introducing Paid Membership – And The Paid Membership Kickoff Event!
We are introducing paid membership in an effort to better support you and Pittsburgh’s nonprofit sector in the amazing work you do.
Just $25 a Year Will Give You:
- Exclusive Access to Member-Only Events
- Member-Only Discounts on ALL Regular Events (After attending 3 events, your membership pays for itself)
- Access to Apply for YNPN Pgh’s Mentoring Program
- A Subscription to the Members-Only E-Newsletter
- The Chance to Apply for Professional Development Scholarships with YNPN Pgh’s New Scholarship Program (Coming soon!!)
- Discounts and other deals with our Nonprofit, Corporate, and Business Partners in the Greater Pittsburgh Area
- The Ability to Apply for Board Service with YNPN Pgh
Because we value your friendship and loyalty, we are letting you know that we will be offering an initial discounted membership.
Membership Discount will run in January 2017 – LAUNCH DATE TBD
Membership will be only $20!
Purchase in time, and you will receive FREE ADMISSION to our Membership Kickoff Networking Party in January!
Attend our Paid Membership Kickoff Event on 1/26, and your $10 admission can go toward your membership!
Paid Membership Kickoff: 1/26, 5:30-7:30 PM, The Pittsburgh Foundation
Our Members are the Future of the Nonprofit Sector!
Founded in 2009, the Pittsburgh Chapter of the Young Nonprofit Professionals Network (YNPN Pgh) promotes an efficient, viable and inclusive nonprofit sector that supports the growth, learning, and development of young professionals.
We are part of the national YNPN movement that has been in existence since 1997.
The University of Pittsburgh Graduate School of Public & International Affairs is a proud sponsor of YNPN Pittsburgh. GSPIA offers nationally ranked master’s and doctoral degrees in nonprofit management, public administration, and related fields, including mid-career and online programs.
Find out more at www.gspia.pitt.edu
e360 Technologies is a recommerce specialist which provides an eco-friendly solution for organizations to recover value from depreciating electronics. We take surplus stock, returns and other end-of-life electronics to repair and resell for reuse. e360 returns dollars to the organizations who provided computers to help you discover hidden value. We also supply high quality refurbished computers for an affordable price!
Learn more at e360tech.comhttps://e360tech.com